Tuesday 24 March 2015

Conclusion

I have enjoyed the challenges this project has provided and this has developed my photography skills.

I have followed a structured approach to producing a set of thematic images that form my project, titled A Study of Flowers and I have learnt how to perform research and to make and then execute a plan. My understanding of how different effects can be achieved through altering the aperture and shutter speed has improved.

Improvements I could make next time would be to the image capturing. If I was to do this project again I would plan to capture my images such that it would not be necessary to make so much use of Photoshop to make edits afterwards. Though better planning I would be able to avoid having to edit out unwanted background details.

I am now confidant to use a DSLR camera in manual mode settings, without relying on any automatic modes. This project has opened up many more opportunities for me to make use of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment