Monday 23 February 2015

Short List of Photographs After Editing.

After choosing from the three photo shoots a selection of photographs that I thought had most potential, I edited, where I deemed necessary, each one using Photoshop. I found this to be quite a difficult task as I had not had much experience with Photoshop. I also struggled to decide in what direction I wished to take the image. For inspiration, I looked again at the work of the photographers that I researched. When I wanted to use a certain technique on the picture, I would look for instructional videos on YouTube. I found this to be very helpful.

These are the short list of photographs after editing, it is from this selection that I will choose my final ten images.





























No comments:

Post a Comment